The campus offers a warm and friendly environment and boasts modern facilities that will ensure that the students’ experience at MIE is enjoyable and supportive. The accommodation is close to the city centre, and is well serviced by Dublin Bus, with a stop opposite the campus gates. Local amenities include shops, restaurants, a supermarket, a pharmacy and a sports park.
40 English lessons: 30 hours of classroom instruction
Online placement test
MLA Taskbooks: five student eBooks designed for the needs of learners of all levels of English
MLA Portfolio: learning resources, daily evaluation and attendance record, day by day topics, tasks completed and material used
E-board: a record of the learning progress by monitoring the students’ attendance, the content developed in class, the topics and teaching aid used during the lessons
Certificate of attendance
End of course report
Full board en-suite accommodation in single/twin rooms
Two Irish breakfasts
MLA Prepaid Meal Card on excursions
MLA Medical Staff 24hrs on-site medical care assistance
MLA Welfare Manager ensuring the well-being of participants
MLA Online Test
MLA TASKtime eBooks
MLA Student Portfolio
5 Half day Excursions
2 Full day Excursions
MLA Prepaid Meal Card
MLA Backpack and Lanyard
MLA Social Programme
5-Month online Pre-Departure Language Course with live teachers for Free!
One full-day excursion by private bus with staff assistance:
• Galway, Walking Tour of the charming city in western Ireland, an ideal base to explore the natural beauty of the island.
One full-day excursion to Dublin by public transport and staff assistance:
• Howth, a picturesque fishing village on the Irish cliffs, known for its traditional ‘Fish & Chips.’
Five half-day excursions to Dublin by public transport and staff assistance:
• Georgian Walking Tour to discover Georgian Dublin, with a well-preserved architectural heritage from that era.
• St Patrick’s Cathedral Ireland’s largest church which was founded near the well where the patron saint of Ireland baptized the converted around 450 AD.
• St. Stephen’s Green Park: Relax in one of the city’s green lungs; Temple Bar by night, one of Dublin’s oldest and most charismatic neighborhoods.
• George Street Arcade and Shopping on Grafton Street: Dedicated to shopping in one of the city’s most famous and vibrant streets, as well as one of the main shopping centers
• EPIC Museum step into the shoes of what it truly means to be Irish
MLA DAYS, make everyday a holiday:
MLA Experience MLA Summer Song, Irish Ceili Dance Experience, Graduation Ceremony
MLA Kitchen students can practise English and learn how to make some easy and tasty local dishes
MLA Sports students will get active and have fun with the many different sports to choose
MLA Art fun and creative art projects, drawing, painting
MLA Magic learn little spells and tricks
MLA NIGHTS, when the sun goes down the party starts:
MLA Music talent show, karaoke
MLA Movie the best movies for a chilled night
MLA Disco special theme party nights
MLA Games many challenges and activities to keep our students focused and practise their English
Welcome to MLAWORLD.COM
Summer Courses – Destinations
UK Accredited Centres
USA Accredited Centres